Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Sweetest Teapot ~

I want to share the sweetest little antique teapot!  A friend found this in Chattanooga, TN a few months ago.  The colors are so brilliant ~ the most beautiful green.  As with all antiques, I imagine the tea-parties that this little piece must have been part. 


















The crazing only adds to the character as well as the stained inside.    This tells me that this teapot was really loved and used. 



The teapot is labeled on the bottom:  Made in England and it is numbered.  The perfect accent piece - beauty and history.






















Do you have a special teapot?  I would love to hear about them.


AND  a big thank you to Linda at BURLAPandBLUE for featuring my esty store today.

This post is linked to the following:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up this great post last week! {Im a lil behind, eeekk!}

    Its party time AGAIN!!! xoxokara



    *ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Just comment below...