Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The New-Life Bench

I remember many long telephone conversations while sitting on a telephone bench / table as a teenager in the hallway of my home.  (I'm telling my age... and I think the table we had was very old then - smiles). 

So... memories included ~ this was a special little project.  I think she turned out very nice!





The table portion was already removed when I got this little baby.  But she needed to be scrubbed down, sanded, primed, painted, distressed and upholstered.  I used all white... I love the clean lines and clean color.



Take a look at the before.



Here she is again... all finished.


I have linked to the following:
 





I'm sorry - she has already sold.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet bench! Love the makeover! Thanks for linking to my Share the Love party!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking makeover.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice redo, it looks really fresh now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ut turned out so soft and pretty. i really love the sleek and slightly curved shape of that bench.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job.....Love your french chairs!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Just comment below...