Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Treasure Hunt in the Thrift...

I recently visited a local thrift store and as I walk through the doors - the lady at the counter said  "Everything is 25 cents.  I ask if she was going out of business.  She replied that she was only reducing inventory...  Oh well - yeah for me and all the other hurried shoppers.   I watched as people loaded up - checked out - unloaded in the car - and came back inside for more.  I couldn't help but laugh.  Of course, I found some goodies of my own. Check em out...


Aqua wire basket with pearls ~ so pretty!  I love this color.


Vintage Basket wall sconce in white


               
                           Blue/White Candle Holder ~
          'kind of' French /Oriental Looking


Did you find treasures this week?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Just comment below...