Friday, February 18, 2011

Dressed Up and Ready...

I absolutely love to take something old and 'not so pretty' and work on it - regardless of the condition.  I purchased these end tables sometime ago and just put them away for another time.  Now with the pretty days we have been having in TN - I decided it was the right time.  I cleaned the cobwebs and dust from the wood.  These tables are very sturdy and didn't need anything to the basic stucture.  They received a light sanding, primer, and then a cottage white finish.  The edges were then distressed to give it a nice worn-over-time look.  See what you think...



Before...





Another before....

The After - all dressed up and ready to BEAUTIFY!

Much pettier and more usable...:)


Such a pretty pair!


Furniture Feature Fridays

2 comments:

  1. They are pretty. I wish I had those skills. I prefer to buy things from folks like you. Good luck with your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at the before and after pictures! Very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Just comment below...