Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Advertising Button

My Advertising Button: 
OK... now look at this... tell me what you think.  I have decided to try advertising the Etsy store.  I want to advertise on Miss Mustard Seed's Blog.  She has ask for a button linked to my store or at least the 'computer gibberish' for it.  I work online, but I normally do not do 'geek'.  I wish I could... I have taken web design computer classes and do understand some... just enough to know what I need - even if I can't do it.  All that being said - I have worked  hours to accomplish this little button.  I like it.  It's spring-like... and seems to represent my shabby home... it's beautifully imperfect!  I think.


 

Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope. Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Just comment below...